skip to main | skip to sidebar

Photo Du Jour

Day to day life in South West France

Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Terrace View

They say that if you can see the Pyrenees from Carcassonne it's going to be cold! Well it is, but I love this view on clear, crisp days like today

Posted by Jane at Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (12)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (11)
      • Terrace View
      • Home grown brocolli
      • At last...
      • Before...
      • Bath time
      • Snow!
      • If I didn't buy them for myself...
      • Look at this little munchkin I met in town!
      • The best creme fraiche
      • We have guests
      • Happy New Year!
  • ►  2008 (38)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (30)

About Me

My photo
Jane
View my complete profile