skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Photo Du Jour
Day to day life in South West France
Thursday, 1 January 2009
Happy New Year!
I used the first of my red cabbages for lunch! I think the slugs had got to the outer leaves before me but I'm so proud. I made braised red cabbage which was perfect with the roast belly pork. Back on the low carb wagon...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(12)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(11)
Terrace View
Home grown brocolli
At last...
Before...
Bath time
Snow!
If I didn't buy them for myself...
Look at this little munchkin I met in town!
The best creme fraiche
We have guests
Happy New Year!
►
2008
(38)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(30)
About Me
Jane
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment